We need assistance from any concerned citizens regardless of age, education, political viewpoints, or economic status. You can help by:
1. Educating yourself about deer management efforts around the country.
2. Reading the fact sheets we have prepared about birth control, deer-vehicle collisions, Lyme disease, and the actual effects of lethal methods of control.
3. Emailing us with any questions.
4. Working with us or contributing monetarily.
5. Contacting your Fairfax County supervisor and asking him/her to include non-lethal methods of control in the county's Deer Management Plan.
6. Visiting WildLifeRescueInc.org to get even more information on successful deer spay efforts.
This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.